Sunday, May 17, 2015

DIY Foaming Hand Soap

 
This takes no time at all to make.  I recently purchased the Thieves Essential Rewards Kit and LOVED the hand soap.  As it was running low on soap I wanted to order more, but just didn't get around to it.  Here are some of the thieves products that came in the Rewards Kit I ordered.  LOVE IT ALL. 

I just ran out of soap and decided to look into making my own. There are lots of recipes, but most have the same ingredients.  I chose to use Dr. Bronner's Peppermint castile soap, thieves and lemon essential oils, and water.


It's super easy to make too!  1/3 cup of Peppermint Castile soap, essential oils of your choice, and fill the rest of the way with water!   I added 8 drops of Thieves essential oil and 4 drops of Lemon essential oil. 


Here's my soap.  I may add more oils to it if I don't think it has enough scent to it.  It's trial and error.  Go for it and use your favorite oils! 

UPDATE:  I added some vitamin E oil to as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment