Friday, January 30, 2015

DIY All Purpose Cleaner


This is one of the easiest cleaners to make, and there are only three ingredients!  You will need an empty squirt bottle (I got mine at the dollar store), vinegar, and your choice of a citrus essential oil (I chose orange).

You will make a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, then add your essential oil (I used 30 drops).  You can use lemon, lime, orange, whatever you like.  Be sure to shake the bottle before you use it each time as the oil tends to separate over time.  

I cleaned my sink and counter immediately after I made it and it looks fantastic.  

Enjoy !

**UPDATE**
I'm only a fan to clean out my kitchen sink and bathroom stuff.  I don't like the vinegar smell on my counters.  Going with the Thieves household cleaner for that.  Just wanted to update you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment